24 February 2009

All Children Need Playtime

Even the ones with severe mental and developmental handicaps. Watch all nine hilarious minutes:



As a child, you might start off playing 'house,' then maybe 'cops & robbers.' I think we've all heard tales of playing 'doctor.' Well now we get a good glimpse of this generation's need to play 'college protester.'

I sure hope these children (notice the skateboard?) get the mental health treatment and/or elementary education necessary to make them somehow useful in the future because, right now, I wouldn't hire them to dig holes.

Excellent analysis here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow.
Just wow.
I want to hit the guy with the camera. What a born leader. None of those half-wits would have followed him anywhere.

I'm just shocked at how milquetoast these people are.