03 November 2007

Campaigning with RoboParty

Political Party: Please pick up you ballot. Fill our your ballot as the sign instructs you. You have 20 seconds to comply.
Poll Worker: I think you better do as he says, Mr. St. Paul Voter.
St. Paul Voter: Hmmm. I'm not sure I'm going to vote for all four listed here.
Political Party: Fill our your ballot as the sign instructs you. You now have 15 seconds to comply.
St. Paul Voter: Hey, this is my choice, not yours.
Political Party: Fill our your ballot as the sign instructs you. You have 10 seconds to comply.
St. Paul Voter: Hey, Party-in-power, you do not make the rules!
Political Party: You have 5 seconds to comply... four... three... two... one... I am now authorized to use physical force!
Where have I seen this approach before?

No comments: